R - SB 40 is a powerful but compact extruder, available with several handle types to give the operator a more practical, efficient and versatile instrument.
R - SB 40 is lighter if compared to our competitor’s equivalent model; this characteristic makes of our extruder an indispensable and irreplaceable instrument when it goes about jobs in which high performances and handling are required. It is equipped with a safety system that allows the operator to work only after the right temperature has been reached and spot light LEDs to illuminate the welding area. R - SB 40 is capable of up to 4 Kg/h of extruded material.
- Backlight display
- Welding - area spot light LEDs
- Output regulator (for back handle and Pistol grip)
- Temperature control safety system cold start control
- Built - in blower
- Double T° controller for blower and extrusion chamber
- Rotary side - handle
- Replaceable 360° rotating teflon shoe
welding shoes Flat, 90° "K 14"; transport case and extruder support.
|Rod||Ø 3 - 4 - 5 mm|
|Output up to||4 Kg/h|
|Dimensions||640 x 200 x 100 mm|
|Sheet||15 - 30 mm|