DELTA 1600 ECO can weld fittings such as elbows, tees, wyes and stub ends. This is possible because the 3rd clamp can be anchored to the 1st and 2nd (movable) and slide along with the pipe. The fitting have to be locked in the 4th clamp. Short neck stub ends can be welded with the help of a special tool (on request).
- Machine body with a bearing frame, four steel clamps and two hydraulic thrust cylinders with non-drip quick
couplings and steel inserts.
- Extractable heating plate with separate thermometer for reading the working temperature.
- Extractable electrically controlled milling cutter (with self detaching device) for levelling the ends of the pipe and/or
fitting, with a safety microswitch, overload cut out, and emergency push button.
- Electrohydraulic gearcase with a clamp opening and closing lever, maximum pressure and discharge valves (useful
also during the “Dual Pressure” welding), hydraulic hoses with non-drip quick couplings, a timer (for the heating and
welding phases) and an electrical panel with a differential circuit breaker.
- Milling cutter/heating plate support with an electronic thermoregulator for the control of the working temperatures.
Holes on the chassis to hook the machine for a rapid and easier handling.
ON REQUEST (ACCESSORIES)
- Clamps’ inserts from Ø 800 to 1400 mm; Master 1200 mm
- Tool for flange necks
- Electrical crane
- Platform working area
- Data-logging THE INSPECTOR
- Raised platform deck
|Working range||Ø 800 ÷ 1600 mm|
|Power supply||400 V Three phase 50/60 Hz|
|Total absorbed power||55000 W|
|Working temperature||180° ÷ 280° C|
|Pressure working range||0 ÷ 250 bar|
|Weight only body machines||4100 Kg|
|Dimension||3534 x 2236 x 2226 mm|
ACCESSOIRES SUR DEMANDE
|tROLLEY||THE INSPECTOR||Tool for flange necks||Electric crane||Inserts||Rollers|