With DELTA 630 EASY LIFE it is possible to weld fittings such as elbows, tees, wyes and stub ends. This is possible because the 3rd clamp can be anchored to the 1st and 2nd (movable) and slide along with the pipe. The fitting have to be locked in the 4th clamp. Short neck stub ends can be welded with the help of a special tool (on request).
Thanks to a special gearcase the DELTA 630 EASY LIFE is able to manage the welding process in a semi-automatic way from OD 280 to 630 mm.
The electronic system guarantees the continuous repeat of the welding cycles and automatic control of the preset parameters, therefore the operator needs only to validate the welding phases. The user-friendly graphic display allows a quick setting of the desired parameters.
The EASY LIFE system can store up to 4000 welding cycles and sum them up into a PDF file. This report can be transferred to a PC/laptop through a USB port.
Possibility to pre-set 50 customized.
The EASY LIFE system data-logging now shows the time!
The DELTA 630 EASY LIFE version has a useful trolley, easily maneuverable with its handgrip.
- A machine body with a steel bearing frame
- Clamps in steel
- Insert in steel with quick locking/unlocking system. No tools required
- Self detaching device: helps removing the heating plate during welding procedure
- An extractable heating plate with separate thermometer for reading the working temperature
- An extractable electric milling cutter with a safety microswitch and overload cutout
- Milling cutter’s plastic control box is protected by a metal frame
- Unlocking Milling Cutter, fast removing system to speed up the extraction from machine body
- An electrohydraulic gearcase EASY LIFE
- Digital electric connections box with the high precision (± 1°C) “Digital Dragon” temperature controller
- A milling cutter/heating plate support
ON REQUEST (ACCESSORIES)
- Clamps’ inserts from Ø 280 to 560 mm
- Tool for flange necks
- Electrical crane
- Special transport wooden case (machine body with trolley)
- Wooden case for inserts
- Machine body trolley
|Working range||Ø 280 ÷ 630 mm|
|Power supply||230 Three phase 50/60 Hz: 400 V Three phase 50/60 Hz|
|Total absorbed power||12350 W|
|Absorbed power gearcase||1500 W|
|Working temperature||180° ÷ 280° C|
|Pressure working range||0 ÷ 150 bar|
|Weight only body machine||415 Kg|
|Weight gearcase||50 Kg|
|Dimension body machine||1550x1010x1000 mm|
|Dimension gearcase||1000x580x680 mm|
ON REQUEST (ACCESSORIES)