OMEGA 400 – 250 and OMEGA 630 - 250 are a saddle fusion machines for workshop use.
Perfect to manufacture special parts, such as reduced tees and crosses for water pipeline used in drainage/sewerage applications.
- Machine body with manual carriage for socket centring
- Hydraulic jaws for locking pipe & branches
- Side support for branches
- Quick release inserts - EASY LIFE control panel: allows a simple-easy-repeatable welding cycle, reducing the necessity of operator’s intervention
- A built-in memory records the welding cycles; the USB port and the software allow the transfer of data to a PC
- Hydraulic movement of heating plate that can host male/female sockets with heating plate detaching device
INTEGRATIVE SYSTEMS SIGMA 630 Pro with radial cutting kit
|Working range||Omega 400-250
Ø 400 ÷ 250 mm
|Power supply||230 V Single Phase 50/60 Hz|
|Working Temperature||180° ÷ 280° C|
|Total absorbed power||6500 W|
|Dimension||1955 x 2050 x 1650 mm|