MINI 160 JOYT and MINI 160 JOYT ELBOWS are portable butt fusion welders for drainage pipes up to Ø 160 mm.
MINI 160 JOYT ELBOWS features special jaws for manufacturing elbows.
These machines is characterized by the extractable heating plate, the safety microswitches on the milling cutter to avoid accidental starting, the articulated lateral supports. The Mini 160 Joyt has a frame, most useful during working and transportation.
- The machine body includes a spring-loaded pressure-regulating device and the rack-feed movement of the carriage provided by a handwheel
- The rapid-lock clamps, in order to be able to lock elbows (also with a very short neck), tees and Y-branches without the need of any additional device
- The protection housing around the heating element
Available in two versions: one with a fixed mechanical thermostat (TF) and one with an adjustable electronic thermoregulator (TE).
- Machine body with a milling cutter and lateral supports
- TP 200 TE plate or TF plate
- Right and Left clamp with inserts Ø 40 ÷ 160 mm
- Frame MINI 160 JOYT
- Working/transport steel case
|Materials||HDPE - PP - PB - PVDF|
|Working range||Ø 40 ÷ 160 mm|
||TF 230 V single phase 50/60 Hz
TE 230 V single phase 50/60 Hz
|Total abdorbed power||2100 W|
||TE: 180° ÷ 280° C
TF: 210° C ± 5%
|Weight standard composition||50 Kg|