DELTA 500 TRAILER is a self-aligning fusion machine, suitable for welding thermoplastic pipes for the transport of water, gas and other fluids under pressure, up to Ø 500 mm.
Machine can fuse pipes according to the ISO 21307 High Pressure standard (pressure range is three times and a half higher than the ISO Low Pressure ones). This greatly enhances productivity allowing 60% time saving.
Standard machine features:
- Machine body mounted on a 4 wheeled chassis, easily removable for working in tight spaces
- New RITMO Patented assisted system to open/close/lift clamps-heater-facer
- Machine body with an automatic heating plate detaching device: helps removing the heating plate safely and fast
- Features the RITMO Patented fast-locking inserts, which allows to place and remove inserts in seconds
- 4 wheeled chassis with 2 steering wheels and a safety brake
- An on-board electric facer that is equipped with a safety microswitch to prevent from accidental starts, a thermal circuit breaker to protect motor and also features an ergonomic docking system and on/off switches
- An on-board heating plate Teflon-coated (PTFE) which comes with a high-temperature-proof bag, which also avoid the heating element from being scratched
- An EASY LIFE control panel with a large graphic display and GPS traceability, which is also removable from the machine body to be able to weld from outside the ditch. Allows the operator to program and pilot all the welding cycle in an easy, fast and very intuitive way. Includes a data-logging system to store full welding data, downloadable through a USB port straight into PDF files. The EASY LIFE system has the capability store up to 4000 joint reports.
Possibility to pre-set 20 customized.
- Two innovative lateral rollers that can be operated by a cordless drill
DELTA 500 TRAILER allows to easily weld fittings like elbows, tees, Y-branches and stub flanges.
Available in 230V single phase or three phase.
ON REQUEST (ACCESSORIES)
- Clamps’ inserts from Ø 200 to 500 mm; 6" ÷ 18" IPS; 6" ÷ 18 " DIPS
- Tool for flange necks
- Kit serial printer
|Working range||Ø 200 ÷ 500 mm|
|Power supply||230 V Single Phase 50/60 Hz
230 V Three Phase 50/60 Hz
|Total abdorbed power||7250 W|
|Working temperature||180° ÷ 280°|
|Outside temperature range||-10° ÷ 40° C|
|Weight machine body||580 Kg|
|Weight trolley||270 Kg|
|Dimensions machine body||1822x1152x814 mm|
|Dimensions trolley||3295x1383x1331 mm|
ON REQUEST (ACCESSORIES)