REMEDY 500 FA is an on-site welding machine equipped with a low-vibration diesel engine and tracks. The machine is suitable for welding pressure pipes (HDPE, PP) for the transportation of water, gas and other fluids up to Ø 500 mm. Built according to International Standards.
- Working range from Ø 250 to 500 mm
- CNC welding control system: hardware and software have been developed to interact to each other sharing data during the entire workflow. Once set the welding parameters up, the system guarantees the repetition of the welding cycles, avoiding errors.
- FA: Fully Automatic with integrated mechanical extraction of heating plate
- Welds fittings like elbows, tees, Y-branches and stub flanges.
- Machine body easily removable for working in tight spaces.
- RITMO Patented assisted system to open/close/lift clamps
- Fast-locking system which allows to place and remove inserts in seconds.
- Intuitive control panel and large graphic display.
- Removable control panel with data-logging.
- Memory up to 4000 welding reports.
- GPS treacebility.
- USB port for welding PDF report / data download / firmware upgrade.
- On-board electrical milling cutter that is equipped with a safety microswitch and hydraulic movement on the machine.
- On-board hydraulic heating plate Teflon-coated (PTFE) which comes with a high-temperature-proof bag, which also avoid the heating element from being scratched.
- Ground and slope: straight slope with a gradient higher than 30% and side slope with gradient above 16%.
- Remote control track up to 100 m (328 ft).
- Two hydraulic rollers for pipe loading and unloading.
|Working range||Ø 250 ÷ 500 mm|
|On board generator *||1123 cc - 17 Kw
|Fuel tank||43 litres (11.3 gal)|
|Autonomy min.||over 10 H|
|Length for ditch welding Extensions||7 m (22,9 ft)|
|Remote control track||up to 100 m (328 ft)|
|Total weight||2200 Kg (4850 lb)|
|Body machine sizes Max dimentions on site||2818 x 2060 x 1349 mm
9.2 x 6,7 x 4.4 ft